Young India Fellowship (YIF) 2018-19: Ashoka University
Young India Fellowship 2018-19 Notification has been released by Ashoka University on its official website at www.ashoka.edu.in/YIF. Young India Fellowship is a one year multidisciplinary post graduate diploma programme in Liberal Studies. Every year thousands of students from all over India apply for Young India Fellowship Program, but Ashoka University selects only 215 students. So the students must apply earlier as the fellowship seats are limited.
Young India Fellowship 2018
Students who are studying a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in relevant subject, should register themselves for Young India fellowship. Ashoka University is calling up online application from young, intelligent and enthusiastic students for Young India Fellowship 2018-19. Students are recommended to check complete eligibility criteria before applying online for Young India Fellowship 2018-19. This fellowship program is to be conducted for Under Graduate and Post Graduate Students who are engaged with a government recognized institute or university.
Ashoka University is going to organize Young India Fellowship Program 2018-19. Students who meet age and eligibility criteria, can apply for Young India Fellowship by online mode. Ashoka University will not accept any application by offline mode. Students will be supported and guided by highly experienced faculties of India and foreign institutes/universities. Interested Students may apply online for Young India Fellowship 2018-19 from August 2017.
Young India Fellowship 2018-19 Notification Details
Name of Organization:
Ashoka University, Sonepati, Haryana
Name of Fellowship:
Young India Fellowship 2018-19
Duration & Schedule of Fellowship:
The duration of Young India Fellowship will be One Year Only.
Young India Fellowship (YIF) 2018-19 will commence in 2nd week of July 2018.
Age of the student must not exceed 28 years as on 31st May 2018.
Students must be studying an Under Graduate or Post Graduate Program at a recognized university in India.
Students should be very intelligent and have an impressive academic record.
For further details on eligibility, please refer Official Notification.
Young India Fellowship Program Details:
The Young India Fellowship 2018-19 includes following particulars:
- Lectures and Guest Sessions from highly qualified and experienced faculties, professionals
- Mentoring for Personal and Professional Development of Students
- Practical Workshops range from MS Office to gender sensitization and from CV building to interviewing for jobs
In addition to above, there will be Sample ELM Projects at Young India Fellowship 2018-19.
Fee and Scholarship Details:
Students will be given Scholarship based on their talent in academic records and interviews. The Scholarship will cover partial or full of the following:
- Tuition Fees
- All Materials including Shared Text Books
- Fully Furnished Residence
Other Benefits & Facilities:
Kindly refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
Students will be selected for Young India Fellowship 2018-19 on the basis of their performance in the following_
- Academic Records
- Demonstration of Talent in domain of candidate’s interest
- Passion for learning beyond the prescribed curriculum
- Screening of applications
- Telephonic Interview
- Personal Interview
- Test for Critical Thinking and Communication Skills
How to Apply Online for Young India Fellowship 2018-19:
- Log on to official website at www.youngindiafellowship.com OR www.ashoka.edu.in/YIF.
- Go through all the guidelines given on page and download Brochure of Young India Fellowship.
- Read whole Notification carefully to know everything about the Fellowship Program.
- Get back to previous page and select the link Apply for Young India Fellowship.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Upload copies of necessary documents and certificates as mentioned.
- Submit your application form online on completion of filling up all information.
- Save and Remember your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
- Online Application Starts: August 2017
- Last Date for Online Application Submission: December 2017
- Telephonic Interview: October to January 2018
- In-Person Interview: November to February 2018
- Final Offer to Round 01 Students: January to March 2018
- Online Application Starts: December 2017
- Last Date for Online Application Submission: February 2018
- Telephonic Interview, In-Person Interview and Final Offer to Round 02 Students: Refer Official Notification
Please go to Official Website at www.youngindiafellowship.com or www.ashoka.edu.in/YIF to know more about Young India Fellowship 2018-19 to be arranged by Ashoka University, Online Application Form, Age & Eligibility Criteria, Duration & Schedule of Fellowship, YIF 2018-19 Program Details, Process of Selection, Fee & Scholarship, Important Dates and Procedure to submit online application for Young India Fellowship (YIF) 2018-19.