Visiting Student Program – Raman Research Institute Internship Notification, Apply Online at www.rri.res.in:
Raman Research Institute is about to organize Visiting Student Program 2017 for undergraduate and postgraduate students. It is an Internship Program for the students of science field. Raman Research Institute will accept application form for Visiting Student Program (VSP) 2017 throughout the year. Students who have keen interest in Physics /Physical Science, are advised to apply for this Internship.
Visiting Student Program 2017 contains various research projects, students are required to choose research subject as per their interest. Raman Research Institute is looking for some passionate candidates who can work efficiently during the period of internship. Students who wish to take part in Visiting Student Program, will have to go through the Selection Process designed by Raman Research Institute.
Visiting Student Program Raman Research Institute
Raman Research Institute has just released an advertisement about Visiting Student Program 2017 on its official website at www.rri.res.in. Students who are pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant discipline, only those are allowed to participate in this research internship. Raman Research Institute is calling up online application from highly talented students from all over India to fill up available seats for Visiting Student Program 2017. Interested students will have to send Application Forms directly to respective faculties by Email as soon as possible.
Name of Organization:
Raman Research Institute (RRI), Bengaluru, Karnataka
Name of Internship:
Visiting Student Program 2017
Duration & Schedule of Internship:
The duration of VSP Internship will be minimum 04 weeks and maximum 06 months based upon requirement of research project.
Students should be studying in 01 or 02 years of the end of their undergraduate/postgraduate degree in science or engineering discipline.
Students who are pursuing Research as a career, are encouraged to apply for Visiting Student Program 2017.
For more details on eligibility, please refer Official Notification.
Students will be paid Consolidated Stipend of Rs.13000/- per month. Stipend amount should be used to cover local expenses during internship period.
Other Facilities & Support:
- Students will also get following facilities, in addition to monthly Stipend:
- Students from out-station will be given Travel Expenses i.e. Sleeper Class Train Fare from their place to Bangalore and for return journey.
- Students from Bangalore will be offered the above allowance if they are part of this programme on a full-time basis. If they work on part-time basis (at least two days in a week) as part of this programme, a support of Rs. 1000 per week will be given.
- Students will have to make their own arrangements for accommodation.
Process of Selection:
Students will be selected for Visiting Student Program 2017 on the basis of their academic record, knowledge & skills and availability of projects, mentors and relevant resources.
Certificate of Internship:
Kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for Raman Research Institute Visiting Student Program 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.rri.res.in.
- Find out APPLYING TO RRI tab and select Visiting Student Program.
- Read whole notification carefully to know requirements, format and procedure for Visiting Student Program 2017 Internship.
- Get back to homepage and check research areas of the research staff.
- Then students should directly send Email to relevant professor /faculty.
- The Email should contain Student’s CV, results, documents and certificates.
- students should arrange for recommendation letters to be e-mailed directly to relevant professor /faculty only if the faculty requests recommendation letters to be sent to him/her.
- Selected students will be informed by Email or appropriate communication within certain time period.
Last Date to Apply Online: Application Submission Available throughout the year
Please visit Official Website at www.rri.res.in to get more information about RRI Visiting Student Program 2017 to be held by Raman Research Institute at Bengaluru, Karnataka, Online Application Form, Schedule & Duration of Internship, Eligibility Criteria, Stipend Details, Process of Selection, Important Dates and Steps to apply online for Visiting Student Program 2017.