VAJRA Faculty Scheme 2017 – Visiting Advanced Joint Research Faculty:
Department of Science and Technology, Government of India has released an advertisement about VAJRA Faculty Scheme 2017. According to the Scheme, the research scientist, faculty and research & development professional of abroad are eligible to participate in this scheme. The Government of India has decided to offer Research Project to highly talented Non Resident Indian, Persons of Indian Origin and Overseas Citizen of India.
VAJRA Faculty Scheme 2017
The VAJRA Faculty Scheme 2018 is initiated by Department of Science and Technology to grow the level of research for Indian Students. The overseas faculty and professional will be appointed as mentor or professor who will guide the Students on a particular research project. The Students will get complete information from their faculty on every stage of project. The interested NRI, PIO and OCI candidates can apply through online mode for VAJRA Faculty Scheme 2017.
Visiting Advanced Joint Research Faculty Scheme 2017 notification is published on official website at www.vajra-india.in. VAJRA Faculty Scheme 2017 is launched by Government of India and many institutes across the country have welcomed the scheme. The candidates who are scientists or R&D professional or faculty at a foreign country, can apply for VAJRA Faculty Scheme 2017.
VAJRA Faculty Scheme 2017 Notification
Name of Organization:
Department of Science and Technology, Government of India
Name of Scheme:
VAJRA Faculty Scheme 2017
Visiting Advanced Joint Research Faculty Scheme 2017
The candidates should have following qualifications and eligibility:
- Candidate should be an overseas scientist or faculty or R&D professional including Non-resident Indians (NRI) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- Candidate should be an active researcher working with overseas academic /research /industrial organizations with proven track record of research and development.
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
Duration of Scheme:
The VAJRA Faculty Scheme will be held for minimum One Month and not more than Three Month in a year.
Schedule of Scheme:
Kindly refer Official Notification.
The selected candidates will be paid a lump-sum amount of $15000/- for first month and $10000/- per month for remaining months.
Facilities and Support:
The Remuneration is paid to candidates so that they can manage accommodation, food and travel expenses during research project. Therefore, No additional support or facility will be given to the candidates.
Process of Selection:
Selection of deserving candidates will be processed by evaluation of their application by Selection Committee.
How to Apply Online for VAJRA Faculty Scheme 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.vajra-india.in.
- Go through Eligibility, Guidelines, Selection Process and Application related details.
- Get back to homepage and select Online Application link to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with your personal, educational and professional details.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature images as mentioned.
- Also upload other documents, experience certificates as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form online as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Application Registration ID/Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Online Application Available: January and July 2017
Result, List of Selected Candidates Declare: April and September 2017
Please go to Official Website at www.vajra-india.in to get more information about Visiting Advanced Joint Research Faculty Scheme 2017 Notification released by Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Duration of Scheme, Stipend/Remuneration Details, Process of Selection, Important Dates and Procedure to apply for VAJRA Faculty Scheme 2017.