UTSIP Kashiwa: University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program 2018. International Liaison Office, University of Tokyo Graduate School of Frontier Sciences is going to conduct UTSIP Kashiwa Summer Internship 2018 in upcoming summer vacation. The Internship Program will be arranged at science laboratories of various divisions of UTSIP. Students who are registered in undergraduate course, are eligible to participate in University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program 2018.
Students who want to study matriculation to graduation at any graduate school under University of Tokyo, can also apply for UTSIP Kashiwa Summer Internship 2018. University of Tokyo Graduate School of Frontier Sciences has divided Summer Internship into two programs i.e. Program A and Program B. Eligible students are advised to apply for their desired program of UTSIP Summer Internship 2018.
University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program 2018
University of Tokyo provides an opportunity to students for research internship in the fields of natural sciences and social sciences. UTSIP Summer Internship Program is organized every year to encourage undergraduate students of foreign universities. University will provide accommodation and scholarship to highly talented students, so that they can attend Internship and learn new research techniques.
During Internship Program, University of Tokyo will conduct classes, laboratory work and special events. All these events are part of Internship and every student will have to attend them.
Name of Organization:
University of Tokyo Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, Japan
Name of Internship:
University of Tokyo Summer Internship 2018
UTSIP Kashiwa Summer Internship Program 2018
Duration of Internship:
The duration of Internship will be 06 to 07 weeks (around 40 days).
Schedule of Internship:
UTSIP Summer Internship 2018 will be arranged for two different programs as follows:
- Program A – 1st week of June to 2nd week of July 2018
- Program B – Last week of June to 1st week of August 2018
Students must meet one of the following eligibility criteria for UTSIP Summer Internship 2018_
- Must be registered in undergraduate study at an overseas university.
- Should be Interested in matriculating to graduate level study at Graduate School of Frontier Sciences or other graduate schools at University of Tokyo.
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
List of Research Projects:
University of Tokyo offers following research projects for Summer Internship:
- Division of Transdisciplinary Sciences
- Advanced Materials Science
- Advanced Energy
- Complexity Science and Engineering
- Division of Biosciences
- Integrated Biosciences
- Computational Biology and Medical Sciences
- Division of Environmental Studies
- Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Environment Systems
- Human and Engineered Environment Studies
- Socio-cultural Environmental Studies
- International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
Students will not be given any Stipend. However, University of Tokyo will provide Scholarship of JPY 110000 for living expenses during Summer Internship.
Students who get selected for Internship Program, will be given partial subsidy for airfare up to JPY 50000.
University of Tokyo will also provide accommodation facility near Kashiwa campus. Still, the students have to pay for their food i.e. lunch and dinner.
Students doing Internship at University of Tokyo, will be covered under Health Insurance for any harm caused during UTSIP Summer Internship 2018.
Process of Selection:
Selection Committee will appoint deserving students for Internship Program based on their academic marks and research skills & potential.
Certificate of Internship:
Kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program 2018:
- Log on to official website at www.ilo.k.u-tokyo.ac.jp.
- Find out Summer Internship Program and select it.
- Check Eligibility, Program details, How to Apply and FAQs carefully.
- Select Online Application link to go to next page.
- Choose Program A or Program B of Internship.
- Then select a professor/laboratory from list of laboratories.
- Select Online Apply to proceed.
- Fill up online application form with required personal, educational details.
- Upload your Photograph and other documents as mentioned.
- Submit the application form online to complete application registration.
- Save your Application Number for future reference.
- Get printout of your application form for record and further use.
Last Date for Online Application: 2nd week of February 2018
Kindly open Official Website at www.ilo.k.u-tokyo.ac.jp to get more information about University of Tokyo Summer Internship 2018 to be held from June to August 2018 by Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, Online Application Form, Duration of Internship, Eligibility Criteria, Stipend & Scholarship details, Process of Selection, Important Dates and Procedure to apply for UTSIP Summer Internship Program 2018.