School of Chemistry, University of Hyderabad Summer Internship 2018 :
Networking Resource Centre has released Summer Internship Notification on behalf of School of Chemistry, University of Hyderabad. The candidates who are pursuing Master’s Degree in Chemistry, can take part in this Internship. The School of Chemistry is going to arrange Summer Internship Project 2018 for Sixty Days in Summer Vacation period. While the Winter Internship is only for Thirty Days.
The candidates who have enough time to participate in Summer Internship 2018, only those should apply. The School of Chemistry, University of Hyderabad has given two options to candidate i.e. Online Application and Offline Application. The candidates who meet all eligibility criteria, should either apply online through official website or send Prescribed Application Form by post to address of Networking Resource Centre.
During the Summer Internship, the candidates will be given Research work in different subjects /disciplines. Therefore, the School of Chemistry advises the candidates to select the subjects/faculties of their interest from the list given below:
- Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Solar energy materials and solar cells
- Statistical mechanics in chemistry and biology
- Organic Chemistry
- Clusters: Main Group, Transition and Lanthanides
- NMR Spectroscopy, Physics and Biology of Biological Molecules
- Nano Materials Chemistry
- Inorganic and Supramolecular Chemistry
- and many more
School of Chemistry, University of Hyderabad Summer Internship
Summer Internship Project 2018 is to be started in May 2018. The School of Chemistry is ready to conduct Summer Internship of M.Sc pursuing students in 2018. The candidates should go through complete guidelines before they apply for Summer Internship 2018.
Name of Organization:
School of Chemistry, University of Hyderabad
Name of Internship:
Summer Internship Project 2018
The following candidates are eligible for Summer Internship 2018:
- Candidates who are studying in 1st year of M.Sc Chemistry.
- Candidates who are studying in 3rd or 4th year of Five Year Integrated Course, M.Sc Chemistry.
- Candidates at similar level pursuing a Post Graduate Course with a substantial chemistry component in the curriculum.
Duration of Internship:
The Duration of Summer Internship will be Maximum of Sixty Days as fixed by School of Chemistry, University of Hyderabad.
There is no information available about Stipend or Fellowship, kindly refer Official Notification.
During Summer Internship, the candidates will be paid Rs.7000/- per month as Maintenance Allowance. The purpose of paying this allowance is to cover food and miscellaneous expenses of candidates.
Accommodation, Food and Travelling Allowance:
- Accommodation will be provided for free by School of Chemistry at Students’ Hostel.
- The candidates can get food by paying the charges.
- Travelling Expenses are paid by candidates and will be reimbursed by School of Chemistry later.
Process of Selection:
The Selection of candidate will be done on the basis of marks /grades achieved by them in 10th Class, 12th Class, Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s level as applicable.
Certificate of Internship:
Kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for School of Chemistry, University of Hyderabad Summer Internship 2018
- Log on to official website at chemistry.uohyd.ac.in OR Click Here.
- Find out Projects tab and select it to reach relevant page.
- Navigate to Summer Internship Project 2018.
- Click on Guidelines link to download the file as PDF.
- Read all the Guidelines and instructions carefully.
- Get back to previous page and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your Photograph, Signature and other documents as mentioned.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion.
- Save your Application ID/Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and more use.
Offline Application Procedure for Summer Internship 2018:
- Visit the official website at chemistry.uohyd.ac.in.
- Find and download Prescribed Application Form for Summer Internship 2018.
- Take print of Application Form and fill up the hard copy.
- Attach required documents copies and send the Application Form by post to the address give below:
Networking Resource Centre,
School of Chemistry,
University of Hyderabad,
Hyderabad – 500 046
Starting of Online Application: January /February 2018
Last Date for Online Application: March 2018
Conduct of Summer Internship: From May to July 2018
Please go to Official Website at chemistry.uohyd.ac.in to get more information about School of Chemistry, University of Hyderabad Summer Internship 2018 Notification, Online & Offline Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Duration of Internship, Stipend & Allowance Details, Process of Selection, Important Dates and Procedure to Apply for Summer Internship Project 2018.