Okinawa University Research Internship Program 2017 – OIST Research Internship:
Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University, Japan has just released notification of Okinawa University Research Internship Program 2017. Okinawa University is calling up application forms from students who are studying graduate or under graduate course in relevant discipline. Moreover, recent graduate students are also eligible to participate in OIST Research Internship 2017.
Students who wish to attend this Internship, have to submit online application form for the same via official website at groups.oist.jp. There are many research projects available in Okinawa University Research Internship Program 2017. Interested Students can select their desired research project and subject at the time of application. Selected students need to stay at Okinawa Institute (Japan) from beginning to end of Research Internship Program.
Okinawa University Research Internship Program 2017
Okinawa University Research Internship Program 2017 is open for local Japan students and overseas students having required qualification. The Students who are pursuing graduate or under graduate program, will have to obtain approval for Internship from their home institution/college.
OIST Research Internship 2017 is to be conducted four time in current year. Students are advised to apply for Internship Program as per their convenient schedule. An experienced professor will guide the selected student(s) during Internship to help them understand the research activity and to learn a specific technique.
Name of Organization:
Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University, Japan
Name of Internship:
Okinawa University Research Internship Program 2017
OIST Research Internship 2017
Duration of Internship:
The duration of Okinawa University Research Internship 2017 will be 10 to 12 weeks in four quarters of the year.
Schedule of Internship (Batch wise):
OIST Research Internship Program 2017 will be arranged in four batches as under_
- Batch 01 – from 4th January to 31st March 2017
- Batch 02 – from 1st April to 30th June 2017
- Batch 03 – from 1st July to 30th September 2017
- Batch 04 – from 1st October to 28th December 2017
Students must be studying Graduate or Under Graduate Program at universities, colleges, junior colleges and vocational schools of Japan or overseas.
Students who have just completed Graduate Program, are also eligible for this Internship.
Currently studying students should get official approval to attend Internship from their relevant college/university/school.
During OIST Research Internship 2017, Successful students will be paid Living Allowance of 2400 JPY per day.
Other Facilities & Financial Support:
Okinawa Institute will provide accommodation to Students on OIST Campus or near by. In addition, OIST will pay round trip travel expenses to students for journey in between home university/institute and research unit i.e. Okinawa. The dates of travelling must be near to starting and ending of Internship Program.
Moreover, Student Support Section of Graduate School will provide help & support Students for housing, visa acquisition, insurance procedures and local registration.
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
Selection of eligible students for OIST Research Internship 2017 will be on the basis of their academic background as well as available funding and space.
Certificate of Internship:
Kindly refer Official Notification.
Work Sheets and Formats:
Students are advised to download following Work Sheets before they proceed to online application_
How to Apply Online for Okinawa University Research Internship Program 2017:
- Log on to official website at groups.oist.jp.
- Find out and select Graduate School section at bottom of home page.
- Click on the tab For Prospective Students to expand it.
- Now select Research Interns link to open Internship page.
- Read whole advertisement of OIST Research Internship 2017.
- Also check available projects for Internship Program.
- Download Work Sheets and Formats to prepare your application, CV and Statement of Interest.
- Get back to Internship page and click on Application Form link to reach relevant portal.
- Fill up the application form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your CV, Official Transcript, Statement of Interest and passport size Photograph.
- Submit the application form online on completion of all formalities.
- Save your Application Registration ID/Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your application form for record and further use.
Important Dates (Batch wise):
Last Date for Online Application Submission for_
- Batch 01 – 15th September 2016
- Batch 02 – 15th November 2016
- Batch 03 – 28th February 2017
- Batch 04 – 31st May 2017
Please Visit Official Website at groups.oist.jp to know more about OIST Research Internship 2017 to be conducted by Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University, Japan, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Duration & Schedule of Internship, Stipend Details, Research Areas/Projects List, Process of Selection, Important Dates and Steps to apply for Okinawa University Research Internship Program 2017.