NTU India Connect 2017 – Research Internship with Nanyang Technological University, apply at global.ntu.edu.sg:
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore has recently released a notification for NTU India Connect Research Internship 2017. The Indian candidates who have good research skills, should not miss this golden opportunity. The Nanyang Technological University organizes three batches of Internship every year. Lots of candidates from various states of India take part in NTU India Connect Internship Programme.
NTU India Connect Research Internship 2017 Programme
The candidates who are pursuing Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Engineering Discipline, are eligible for NTU India Connect 2017. The Nanyang Technological University is inviting Online Application from Engineering Students of Pre Final Year to fill up available seats in Internship Batch 01, 02 and 03 in NTU India Connect 2017. The candidates who wish to apply for the Internship, can submit their Application Form online at global.ntu.edu.sg.
NTU India Connect 2017 is a Research Internship Programme organized at Singapore by Nanyang Technological University. The purpose of this Internship is to provide all facilities to young Indian talent to encourage them in various research projects. The candidates who want to explore the subject their interest through NTU Research Internship Programme 2017.
NTU India Connect Research Internship Details
Name of Organization:
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Name of Internship:
NTU India Connect 2017 Research Internship Programme
Batches of Internship:
- Internship Batch 01: 3rd January to 1st June 2017
- Internship Batch 02: 8th May to 15th July 2017
- Internship Batch 03: 20th July to 29th December 2017
The candidates must be studying in Pre Final Year of Bachelor’s Degree /Master’s Degree /Dual Degree at any university of institution of India. In addition the candidates must have good academic track records.
|B.Tech (Bachelor’s Degree)||4 years||Pre-final year i.e. End of 3rd year|
|M.Tech (Master’s Degree)||2 years||Pre-final year i.e. End of 1st year|
|M + B (Dual Degree)||5 years||Pre-final year i.e. End of 4th year|
Duration of Internship:
- Batch 01 – Five Months
- Batch 02 – Eight Weeks or Two Months
- Batch 03 – Five Months
Stipend & Other Facilities:
The candidates will be given Stipend and Financial Support by NTU as under:
- One-time travel support to the extent of SGD300.
- A double occupancy accommodation inside or outside the University (subject to availability).
- Stipend/Allowance of SDG300 per month. If candidates stay for less or more than a month, the amount will be proportional.
- Reimbursement of miscellaneous fees such as TEP Application, Matriculation Card, IT Facilities Fee, Registration Fee, University Copyright Fee and Group Hospitalisation & Surgical Insurance (GHSI) Scheme with the final financial allowance pay-out.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected based on their academic records, potential in relevant subject.
Certificate of Internship:
Nanyang Technological University will issue Certificate of Internship to all the candidates who will successfully complete NTU India Connect 2017.
For Visa to stay at Singapore and Immigration related issues, kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for NTU India Connect 2017 Research Internship:
- Log on to official website at global.ntu.edu.sg.
- Find out NTU India Connect 2017 and select the link.
- Read all the guidelines available on Internship page.
- Select Online Application link to go to relevant page.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form for Internship Programme.
- Upload your Photograph and other documents, certificates as required.
- Submit the Application Form online as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Application Number and Email ID as reference to login in future.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Internship Batch 01
Starting Date for Online Application: 1st August 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 15th October 2016
Internship Batch 02
Starting Date for Online Application: 1st December 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 15th February 2017
Internship Batch 03
Starting Date for Online Application: 16th February 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 30th April 2017
Please go to Official Website at global.ntu.edu.sg to get more information about NTU India Connect 2017 Research Internship Programme Notification released by Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Internship Batches, Stipend Details, Financial Support to Candidates, Process of Selection, Important Dates and Steps to apply for NTU India Connect Internship 2017.