NCTU Taiwan Elite Internship Program 2017: Office of International Affairs, National Chiao Tung University is all set to organize NCTU Taiwan Elite Internship Program 2017. This Internship Program is conducted three times in a year. Students should be studying Master’s Degree or Ph.D. Program to take part in NCTU Taiwan Elite Internship 2017. The Students who are in 4th year of an Integrated course, need to obtain stamped proof from their university showing that Internship is a part of the course studies.
At the time of application, the Students have to mention the batch and timings of Internship. Any changes after submission of application will not be considered. In case a student changes Internship batch or duration after submitting application, he/she will have to re-apply for next batch of NCTU Taiwan Elite Internship Program 2017. National Chiao Tung University will accept application form for Internship by Email mode only. Interested students have to send their application with attachments to IA NCTU by Email before the mentioned deadline.
NCTU Taiwan Elite Internship Program 2017
National Chiao Tung University has recently released a notification about NCTU Taiwan Elite Internship 2017. Students who wish to complete their Research Project at NCTU, are required to apply for Taiwan Elite Internship Program via official website at www.ia.nctu.edu.tw. NCTU Taiwan desires to appoint talented students from renowned foreign universities. However, in Selection Procedure, first preference will be given to students of NCTU partner institutes/universities.
Name of Organization:
Office of International Affairs, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
Name of Internship:
NCTU Taiwan Elite Internship Program 2017
Duration of Internship:
NCTU university will conduct Taiwan Elite Internship 2017 at least for Two Months.
Schedule of Internship (Batch wise):
NCTU Taiwan Internship Program 2017 is to be arranged three times as follows:
- Batch 01 – Commence on 13th February 2017
- Batch 02 – Commence on 8th May 2017
- Batch 03 – Commence on 7th August 2017
Students must be studying Master’s Degree or Ph.D. Program or Integrated Course in respective discipline at a well known foreign institute or university.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
Scholarship & Other Facilities:
NCTU will pay NTD 5000 as Scholarship to each selected student. The Scholarship amount is subject to tax @6% which will be deducted by NCTU before paying to student.
In addition, the Students are eligible to get full reimbursement of round trip economy class flight ticket from their home country to Taiwan.
Process of Selection:
Students will be selected based on their academic merit, personal knowledge and skills for research project in Internship.
The Students from NCTU partner institutes will be given first preference in selection.
Certificate of Internship:
Please refer Official Notification.
Required Documents for Application – NCTU Taiwan Elite Internship 2017:
Student’s “Application Package” includes following documents:
- Application Form (typewritten)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English
- Research Proposal by Student for Internship at NCTU (not more than one A4 page)
- Invitation Letter from NCTU supervisor (The letter is compulsory for visa process. Letter should be formal and with supervisor’s signature, department, email address on it.)
- Latest “Enrollment Letter” with official stamp from student’s home university (or valid student ID card with expiry date on it, please make sure the enrollment letter should cover the duration of internship in NCTU.)
- A copy of valid passport (valid for at least six months)
- For 4th year undergraduate students in 5-year integrated programs, a stamped proof issued by home university indicating internship is one of the graduation criteria or part of course requirement is a necessary document.
- A copy of original transcript of academic records translated in English or Chinese.
How to Apply Online for NCTU Taiwan Elite Internship Program 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.ia.nctu.edu.tw.
- Find and select NCTU Taiwan Elite Internship Program 2017.
- Click on Notification link to download it as PDF file.
- Read the whole Official Notification carefully before applying online.
- Get back to Internship page and go through Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Download the prescribed application form and open it.
- Fill up the application form file on computer without altering any format.
- Send “Complete Application Package” (1 to 9 mentioned above in Required Documents) in order in one time via email only to Ms. Joyce Kuo at email@example.com.
Important Dates (Batch wise):
Last Date to Submit Application Form:
- for Batch 01 – 5th December 2016
- for Batch 02 – 6th March 2017
- for Batch 03 – 5th June 2017
Result of Application by personal Email to Selected Students:
- Batch 01 Result – January 2017
- Batch 02 Result – April 2017
- Batch 03 Result – July 2017
Kindly visit Official Website at www.ia.nctu.edu.tw to get more information about NCTU Taiwan Elite Internship Program 2017 to be arranged in February, May and August months by Office of International Affairs, National Chiao Tung University, Application Form, Duration & Schedule of Internship, Eligibility Criteria, Stipend Details, Scholarship & Other Facilities, Process of Selection, Important Dates and Procedure to submit Application for NCTU Taiwan Internship 2017.