NCBS Young Investigator Program 2017: National Centre for Biological Sciences has published a notification about NCBS Young Investigator Program 2017. The NCBS Centre is part of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research. The candidates who have completed PhD Course, are eligible to apply for NCBS Young Investigator Program 2017. The candidates who wish to work independently, should not miss this golden opportunity.
The Young Investigator Program is popularly known as YIPs. The NCBS Centre arranges Young Investigator Program since 2004. The prime objective of this program is to find out young talents from whole India and from abroad too. The National Centre for Biomedical Sciences encourages the young scientist towards a New Direction. The candidates who want to raise New Questions and explore the possibilities, can make career with NCBS.
NCBS Young Investigator Program 2017
The NCBS Young Investigator Program 2017 Scheme is released recently on the official website at www.ncbs.res.in. The National Centre for Biological Sciences is looking for extraordinary young candidates who have potential to become Independent Scientist cum Researcher in future. The deserving candidates can apply by Prescribed Application Form for NCBS Young Investigator Program 2017. The candidates are recommended to refer complete article before they apply for the program.
Name of Organization:
National Centre for Biological Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
Name of Program:
NCBS Young Investigator Program 2017
- The candidate must have completed PhD Course in respective discipline.
- In addition, the candidate must have keen interest to explore Biological Research to reach new heights.
For further details, refer Official Notification.
- The candidates who have completed more than three years’ experience after completion of PhD Course are not eligible to apply for NCBS Young Investigator Program 2017.
- The candidates who are already Senior Independent Investigators, need not to apply for this program.
Duration of Program (Tenure of Appointment):
The NCBS Centre will appoint the most deserving candidate on 3+2+2 years. The Tenure of Appointment can be renewed at the end of first three years on the basis of candidate’s performance, talent-skills and potential in work.
Salary and Benefits:
The candidates will be offered attractive Salary and Benefits based on their talent and potential as well as NCBS Rules.
Process of Selection:
The NCBS Selection Board will shortlist the eligible candidates to call up them for Formal Interview and/or Research Seminar.
Final Appointment of candidates will be on the basis of their performance in Interview and Seminar.
Funding for Start Up:
The National Centre for Biological Research will provide Funds to appointed candidate(s) for Start Up of New Research Program.
How to Apply for NCBS Young Investigator Program 2017:
- Go to official website at www.ncbs.res.in.
- Navigate to Careers tab to expand it.
- Select Young Investigator Program link to open respective page.
- Read all the instructions and guidelines displayed on the page.
- You need to send your CV, Summary of your completed research projects or publications and your proposed Research Plan for Next Five Years at NCBS (soft copy).
- Send all the above papers to NCBS Address as early as possible.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: Kindly refer Official Notification
Please visit NCBS Official Portal at www.ncbs.res.in to get more information regarding Young Investigator Program 2017 Notification released by National Centre for Biological Research, Prescribed Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Period of Appointment, Salary Details, Process of Selection and Procedure to Send/Submit Application for NCBS Young Investigator Program 2017.