NBRC Summer Internship 2018: National Brain Research Centre Internship Program
National Brain Research Centre, Gurgaon is all set to conduct NBRC Summer Internship Program 2018. Students who are pursuing Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in relevant subject or discipline, are eligible to participate in National Brain Research Centre Summer Internship 2018. Students can learn new research techniques and gain much knowledge by attending NBRC Summer Internship 2018.
Government of India offers Research Internship to eligible students at three academies which are mentioned below:
- Indian Academy of Sciences, Bangalore – www.ias.ac.in
- Indian National Science Academy, New Delhi – www.insaindia.res.in
- National Academy of Sciences, Allahabad – www.nasi.org.in
The students are required to select one of the above academies at the time of application. NBRC Summer Internship Program 2018 will be held in between May and July months. All selected students will have stay at concerned academy for whole period of Internship.
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Summer Internship 2018
NBRC Summer Internship 2018 notification has been released by National Brain Research Centre on its official website. Students who meet all eligibility criteria, should not miss this golden chance. The application forms will be accepted online up to end of November 2017. Students who get selected for NBRC Summer Internship 2018, will be informed within a certain time period.
Name of Organization:
National Brain Research Centre, Gurgaon
Name of Internship:
NBRC Summer Internship 2018
Duration of Internship:
The duration of NBRC Summer Internship 2018 will be eight (08) weeks only.
Schedule of Internship:
NBRC Summer Internship Program 2018 will be conducted from May to July 2018.
Students must be studying in one of the following degrees:
- 2nd or 3rd year of BS, B.Sc, B.V.Sc and B.Pharm
- 2nd or 3rd year of B.E, B.Tech and BCA
- 1st year of MS, M.Sc, M.V.Sc, M.Pharm, M.E, M.Tech and MCA
- 2nd or 3rd or 4th year of Dual Degree (Integrated Course)
- 1st or 2nd year of Integrated Ph.D Course
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
Areas of Research:
Students will be given following areas of research in NBRC Summer Internship 2018:
- Cognitive Neurosciences
- Computational Neurosciences
- System and Behavior Neurosciences
- Cell and Molecules
Students will be paid Stipend as per rules. The amount of Stipend will be enough to cover general living expenses.
Other Facilities & Support:
Students will be provided Train Fare from their place to internship location and also for return trip.
Process of Selection:
Students will be selected on the basis of their Transcript/Academic background, research proposal and skills.
Certificate of Internship:
Kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for NBRC Summer Internship Program 2018:
- Log on to official website at www.nbrc.ac.in.
- Find out Academics section and select Summer Training tab to go to relevant page.
- Download Official Notification and read it carefully to know everything about Internship.
- Get back to Summer Training page and click on online application link.
- Fill up online application form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your documents and certificate copies as mentioned.
- Submit the application form online on completion of filling up.
- Save and remember your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your application form for record and further use.
Last Date to Submit Online Application: End of November 2017 (tentative)
Kindly visit Official Website at www.nbrc.ac.in to get more information about NBRC Summer Internship Program 2018 to be held by National Brain Research Centre, Online Application Form, Duration & Schedule of Internship, Eligibility Criteria, Stipend Details, Process of Selection, Important Dates and Steps to apply online for NBRC Summer Internship 2018.