Khorana Program for Scholars 2018 Summer Research Internship Notification, Apply Online at www.dbtindia.nic.in :
The Khorana Program for Scholars 2018 notification has been released by Department of Biotechnology on its official website at www.dbtindia.nic.in. Every year, Khorana Internship is arranged by Department of Biotechnology in partner with Indo-US Science and Technology Forum. Many Indian students take part in Khorana Scholars Program to improve their research skills and gain experience of practical research work.
Students should go through all terms and conditions before they apply for Khorana Program for Scholars 2018. Department of Biotechnology is calling up online application from highly talented students to fill up available seats in Summer Research Internship. Interested students have to apply online for Khorana Program for Scholars 2018 through official web portal at www.iusstf.org.
Khorana Program for Scholars 2018
Department of Biotechnology and Indo-US Science and Technology Forum are going to arrange Khorana Program for Scholars 2018. Students who are pursuing Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree courses, are eligible to participate in Khorana Summer Internship 2018. The students who are pursuing Ph.D program, are not eligible for this internship.
Students who possess required qualification and wish to join Khorana Program for Scholars 2018, are advised to apply online. Department of Biotechnology will not consider the application form submitted by any other mode. Khorana Summer Internship 2018 is a great chance for intelligent Indian students to work with students of United States.
Name of Organization:
Department of Biotechnology, Government of India
Indo-US Science and Technology Forum
Name of Internship:
Khorana Program for Scholars 2018
Duration of Internship:
The duration of Khorana Summer Research Internship 2018 will be ten (10) weeks only.
Schedule of Internship:
Khorana Program for Scholars 2018 will be held in summer vacation between May and July months.
Objectives of Internship:
Khorana Internship Program 2018 will be conducted for following objectives:
- Provide encouragement to young scholars to undertake R&D (Research & Development).
- Enable students to carry out research at a premier university in the United States.
- Transform research into societal benefits.
- Build a seamless scientific community between India and the United States.
Students must be resident of India. In addition, the students must meet following qualifications:
- B.Tech, M.Tech and B.Sc./M.Sc. students currently enrolled in recognized institutions of higher education in India in Biotechnology and allied areas.
- Students pursuing Ph.D and Final Year students are NOT eligible.
Areas of Research:
Khorana Program for Scholars 2018 has various areas of research relating to Biotechnology, refer Official Notification for more details.
Students will be paid Stipend as per rules.
Other Facilities & Support:
Students will be provided Health Insurance for whole period of Internship Program. Moreover, students will be given Airfare from India to US and return as well.
Process of Selection:
Selection of students will be on the basis of their academic merits, recommendation letters and personal knowledge, skills, abilities etc.
Certificate of Internship:
Kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for Khorana Program for Scholars 2018:
- Log on to official website at www.iusstf.org.
- Find out Program Portfolio and click on Visitation Programs.
- Search for Khorana Program box and select it to go to relevant page.
- Go through whole notification carefully and download Application Guidelines & Brochure.
- Click on Online Application link to proceed.
- Fill up online application form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your documents, certificates, recommendation letters etc. as asked.
- Submit the application form online on completion.
- Save your Application Registration details for future reference.
- Take printout of your application form for record and further use.
Last Date for Online Application: End of November 2017
Kindly go to Official Website at www.iusstf.org and www.dbtindia.nic.in to know more about Khorana Program for Scholars 2018 notification issued by Department of Biotechnology and Indo-US Science and Technology Forum, Online Application Form, Duration & Schedule of Internship, Eligibility Criteria, Stipend Details, Process of Selection, Important Dates and procedure to apply online for Khorana Scholars Internship 2018.