JNCASR Winter School 2017 Frontiers in Material Science:
JNCASR Winter School 2017 is an upcoming research study programme for young researchers and scientists. Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research is ready to organize Winter School Programme in December 2017. It is a great opportunity for graduate students and Ph.D degree qualified candidates to take part in this research cum study programme.
JNCASR Winter School
Students who want to attend JNCASR Winter School 2017, are required to submit online application for the same. The JNCASR institute will select limited number of candidates for Winter School Programme according to availability of seats. In this study programme, there will be lectures on various topics of science by speakers of different universities. In addition, JNCASR Winter School 2017 also offers some research through examples from their work.
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research has recently published a notification about JNCASR Winter School 2017 on its official website at www.jncasr.ac.in. Students who wish to participate in Winter School Study Programme, are required to submit application form plus abstract and poster through official portal. JNCASR research institute will accept online application for Winter School 2017 up to last week of October 2017.
JNCASR Winter School Details
Name of Organization:
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore
Name of Study Programme:
JNCASR Winter School 2017
Duration & Schedule of Study Programme:
The duration of JNCASR Winter School 2017 will be around one week only.
JNCASR Winter School Study Programme will be conducted in December 2017.
JNCASR Winter School 2017 Study Programme is open for Graduate Students (Ph.D), Postdoctoral Fellows and Early Career Faculties.
Students as well as Researchers and Scientists from India and abroad can apply for this study programme.
Topics covered in Study Programme:
Topics to be covered in JNCASR Winter School 2017 are as follows:
- phase transitions
- magnetism and superconductivity
- topological insulators
- nano-materials for energy and environment
- prediction and synthesis of novel materials
- bio-molecular materials
- multi-scale modeling
- polymers and organic semiconductors
- Graphene and related 2-dimensional nano-materials
- electrochemistry of materials
- metal organic frameworks and porous materials
- supramolecular materials.
Facilities & Support:
Students/Candidates will be provided accommodation at Students Hostel, food/snacks and local hospitality services as per rules.
Candidates who belong to Bangalore domicile, will not be provided any accommodation facility by JNCASR.
Process of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic records, abstract and poster as well as oral presentations with speakers. For further details, please refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for JNCASR Winter School 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.jncasr.ac.in.
- Find out Winter School 2017 and click on the link to go to relevant page.
- Go through whole notification carefully to know all particulars of study programme.
- Please check Abstract and Poster information to know how to prepare it.
- Then select Registration link to begin.
- Register yourself and fill up online application form with required details.
- Provide your personal, educational details as per instructions.
- Upload your documents, certificates and abstract files.
- Submit the application form online on completion.
- Save your Registration ID/Number for future reference.
- Take printout of application form for record and further use.
In case you are not able to apply online, you can download the prescribed application form, fill it up, and send the scanned copy of form with documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that, Subject of your email should be “WS-2017 Application”.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: End of October or November 2017
Kindly go to Official Website at www.jncasr.ac.in to get more information about JNCASR Winter School 2017 to be held in December month by Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore, Online Application Form, Duration & Schedule of Study Programme, Eligibility Criteria, Process of Selection, Important Dates and Steps to apply online for JNCASR Winter School 2017.