Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowship 2017-18 IACBGF Fellowship 2017-18:
Department of Biotechnology is all set to organize Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowship 2017-18. IACBGF Fellowship is a collaboration between Government of Indian and Australian Government for encouraging talented Indian researchers. Candidates who have qualified in Ph.D programme, are eligible to participate in this fellowship. However, candidates must meet all required eligibility criteria, to apply for IACBGF Fellowship 2017-18.
Government of India sends 10 researchers to Australia to take part in fellowship research program. Department of Biotechnology has set up a selection procedure to find deserving candidates for IACBGF Fellowship 2017-18. Candidates who have shown outstanding performance in academic studies and post doctoral research, will have more chances to get selected for Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowship 2017-18.
IACBGF Fellowship 2017-18 Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowship
IACBGF 2017-18 Fellowship advertisement has been recently issued by Department of Biotechnology on its official website at www.dbtindia.nic.in. Government of India invites Indian Ph.D scholars to fill up vacant seats in Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowship 2017-18. Interested candidates are required to fill up prescribed application form for IACBGF 2017-18 and send it with all enclosures to address of Department of Biotechnology, New Delhi on or before closing date of application submission.
Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowship Details
Name of Organization:
Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India
Name of Fellowship:
Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowship (IACBGF) 2017-18
Duration of Fellowship:
The duration of IACBGF Fellowship 2017-18 will be 03 to 09 months only. Fellowship will commence in the year 2017.
Candidates must be below the age of 35 years at the time of application.
Candidate must have obtained Ph.D degree and not completed five years of experience as a research scientist after completing Ph.D program.
Candidate must be Indian Citizen and currently employed on full time basis at one of the following organizations:
- Indian Government Agency, Statutory Body or Government owned corporation
- Indian based university, institution or other national research organization
- Indian private sector research and development organization
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
Areas of Research:
- Abiotic and Biotic Stress Tolerance in Crops
- Crop Improvement for Nutrition and Biomaterials
- Germplasm Sources for Adaptability to Climate Extremes
- Disease Resistance
- Bioresourcing of novel antimicrobials from natural resources
- Developing novel & improved vaccines delivery platforms
- Diagnostics – affordable and rapid diagnostics for genetic and infectious diseases
- Drug discovery and delivery system
- Biomedical devices & implants for therapeutic applications
- Stem cells/regenerative medicines
Fellowship Allowance & Other Facilities:
- Candidates will be paid Associateship/Fellowship Allowance of Rs.150000/- per month.
- One time grant of Preparatory Allowance worth Rs.20000/- will also be paid to candidates.
- In addition, candidates will receive cost of air passage in economy class by Air India for joining overseas laboratory and back.
Process of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic records, research experiences, publications/achievements, research proposal and reference/recommendation letters.
How to Apply for Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowship 2017-18:
- Log on to official website at www.dbtindia.nic.in.
- Find out Latest Announcements section and select it to go to relevant page.
- Search and select the link Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowship 2017-18.
- Download Fellowship Advertisement, Guidelines and Terms & Conditions as PDF files.
- Read whole advertisement and guidelines very carefully.
- Get back to fellowship page and download prescribed format application form.
- Take printout of application form and fill up the hard copy.
- Attach your results, mark sheets, certificates, research proposal and other documents.
- Send the application form with enclosures to address mentioned below.
- Also send a soft copy of your application form (word file) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Suraksha S. Diwan
Department Of Biotechnology
Ministry of Science & Technology
Block No.2, 7th Floor, Rom No. 517
CGO Complex, Lodi Road,
New Delhi – 110 003 INDIA
Application Form will start: 4th week of August 2017
Closing Date for Submission of Application: End of October 2017
Selection Process will be over in January/February 2018
Offer Letters will be sent to selected candidates by March 2018
Kindly visit Official Website at www.dbtindia.nic.in to know more about Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowship 2017-18 to be held by Department of Biotechnology, Government of India and Australian Government, Offline Application Process, Duration of Fellowship, Eligibility Criteria, Fellowship Allowance, Process of Selection, Important Dates and Procedure to submit application for IACBGF Fellowship 2017-18.