IIT Bombay Research Internship 2017-18: IIT Bombay Research Internship Award 2017-18 is an open invitation to engineering students across India. Students who are currently studying a Bachelor’s degree in any technology and engineering discipline, are eligible to take part in IITB Research Internship 2017-18. But in order to appear in this internship, students will have to submit online application within given time limit.
Students who are studying Bachelor’s degree on part time or external, are NOT eligible for IIT Bombay Research Internship 2017-18. Therefore it is advisable to for students to refer complete eligibility criteria, before applying for IITB Internship 2017-18. Moreover, students will have to work for full time during whole period of internship, for that purpose permission/consent of candidate’s principal is compulsory. IIT Bombay has decided to arrange Research Internship Program from December 2017 to June 2018.
IIT Bombay Research Internship 2017-18
IIT Bombay has recently published a notification about IITB Research Internship Award 2017-18 on its official website at www.iitb.ac.in. Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is calling up online application from highly intelligent undergraduate students to fill up available seats in IIT Bombay Research Internship 2017-18. Online Application will be available on official portal at www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/fellowship/ in July and August 2017.
Name of Organization:
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Name of Internship:
IIT Bombay Research Internship Award 2017-18
Duration & Schedule of Internship:
The duration of IITB Research Internship 2017-18 will be four to six months.
IIT Bombay will conduct Internship in between December 2017 and June 2018.
- Students must be studying in 3rd or 4th year of a Bachelor’s Degree program at a recognized college /institution /university.
- Students who are studying in 2nd year of Master’s Degree, are also eligible.
- Discipline of studies should be relevant to internship research projects.
- Students must be in top 10% rank in previous years results at their college or institute.
- Students must be a full time student and should remain the same till end of internship.
Areas of Research:
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Science (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)
- Biosciences and Bioengineering
- Earth Sciences
- Metallurgical and Materials Science
Students will be paid Stipend of Rs.10000/- per month during internship period.
Other Facilities & Support:
IIT Bombay will not provide any accommodation facility at IITB Campus, students are required to arrange a place to stay.
Process of Selection:
Students will be selected for IITB Research Internship based on their academic background, rank in previous years, research proposal/statement of purpose etc. Later, the Selection Committee will call up the students for Test/Interview.
Certificate of Internship:
Kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for IIT Bombay Research Internship 2017-18:
- Log on to official website at www.iitb.ac.in.
- Go to Students section, select Prospective Students tab and click on Research Internship.
- Select Available Programmes link to open respective webpage.
- Go through Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply and FAQs carefully.
- Click on Apply Online link to proceed.
- Fill up online application form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload required documents, certificates and statement of purpose as mentioned.
- Submit the application form online on completion of filling up all particulars.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your application form for record and further use.
Commencement of Online Application: 3rd week of July 2017
Last Date to Submit Online Application: 31st August 2017 (tentative)
Tentative Date for conduct of Interview: November 2017
Kindly visit Official Website at www.iitb.ac.in or www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/fellowship/ to get more information about IITB Research Internship Award 2017-18 to be held from December 2017 to June 2018 by Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Online Application Form, Duration & Schedule of Internship, Eligibility Criteria, Stipend Details, Process of Selection, Important Dates and Steps to apply online for IIT Bombay Research Internship 2017-18.