ICTS Winter School on Quantitative Systems Biology 2018 ICTP – ICTS Apply now at www.icts.res.in:
International Centre for Theoretical Sciences has just released an advertisement of Winter School on Quantitative Systems Biology 2018 on its official website at www.icts.res.in. Candidates who are professional researchers and science students are eligible to take part in this study program. ICTS Institute has very limited number of seats, therefore the candidates are advised to submit online application as early as possible.
ICTS Winter School on Quantitative Systems Biology 2018
Winter School Program 2018 includes some theoretical work as well as practical research project. Candidates who wish to explore their research skills in Biology and related disciplines, should not miss this golden chance. Whole study program will be organized at Bengaluru and the candidates will have to stay at ICTS Institute during the period of Winter School.
ICTP – ICTS Winter School on Quantitative Systems Biology 2018
International Centre for Theoretical Sciences is all set to conduct Winter School Program 2018 in upcoming December month. Candidates who have enough time to attend the study program, only those should apply for Winter School on Quantitative Systems Biology 2018 via official website portal at www.icts.res.in. ICTS Institute will accept online application for Winter School Program up to 1st July 2018.
Name of Organization:
International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Bengaluru
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
Name of Fellowship/Study Program:
Winter School on Quantitative Systems Biology 2018
Duration & Schedule of Fellowship:
The duration of Winter School Study Program will be 19 to 20 days.
ICTS Institute will conduct Winter School Fellowship 2017 from 4th December to 22nd December 2017.
- Candidates who are professional researchers in relevant subject /discipline, are eligible for Winter School.
- Candidates should have passed PhD and post-doctoral level with backgrounds in the physical and mathematical sciences and engineering, who are working in biology or hope to do so.
- Students with extraordinary knowledge and skills are also encouraged to apply for the fellowship.
For more details on eligibility, please refer Official Notification.
Winter School 2017 Program Details:
ICTS Winter School 2017 contains Lectures from Foreign Professors and Research Work in following Areas:
- Bacterial and viral evolution: Viral evolution (HIV and flu), Evolution strategies in bacteria, Microbial ecology and game theory
- Evolution at the organism level: Protein folding and evolution, Clonal analysis via barcodes, Stem-cell fate and clonal analysis, Immunology and clonal analysis, Genome evolution, Evolutionary developmental biology (evo-devo), Genetic and developmental basis of evolutionary change.
- Mechanisms and strategies of evolution: Adaptation as a stochastic process, Evolution of variability, Evolution of mutation rates, Evolution of biological networks, Evolution without natural selection, Learning as an evolutionary process.
Stipend /Fellowship Allowance:
Other Facilities & Support:
Kindly refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
Candidates will be selected for Winter School on the basis of their academic merits, research work experience & publications, knowledge & skills etc.
How to Apply Online for Winter School on Quantitative Systems Biology 2018:
- Log on to official website at www.icts.res.in.
- Find out and select Winter School on Quantitative Systems Biology 2018.
- Read all the guidelines and information given on page.
- Download the Post and read it carefully.
- Select Registration link or directly visit register.icts.res.in/program/qsb2017.
- Register yourself and fill up online application with required details.
- Upload necessary documents and certificates as per instructions.
- Submit the application form online as it is completely filled up.
- Note down your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your application form for record and further use.
Important Dates for ICTS Winter School on Quantitative Systems Biology 2018:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 1st July 2018
Please visit Official Website at www.icts.res.in to get more information regarding ICTS Winter School on Quantitative Systems Biology 2017 to be held in December month by Institute of Theoretical Sciences at Bengaluru, Online Application Form, Duration & Schedule of Fellowship, Eligibility Criteria, Fellowship Allowance Details, Process of Selection, Important Dates and Steps to apply online for Quantitative Systems Biology Winter School 2017.