ICT Mumbai Summer Internship 2018 Institute of Chemical Technology Notification, Apply online at www.ictmumbai.edu.in:
Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai has issued Notification for ICT Mumbai Summer Research Internship 2018 on its official website. The Internship Program is going to be conducted for the candidates who in last year or semester of Bachelor’s Degree. The candidates who have been interest in research, are advised to apply for ICT Mumbai Summer Internship 2018.
The candidates should read the guidelines and rules carefully before applying online for Summer Internship. The Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai has decided to organize ICT Mumbai Summer Research Internship 2018 in May and June months. This is a great opportunity for Under Graduate candidates to learn research work practically and improve their skills.
ICT Mumbai Summer Internship 2018
The Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai has organized Summer Internship 2018 in upcoming months. Generally, the ICT Mumbai Summer Internship starts from 3rd week of May and ends in last week of June. The candidates can apply through Online Registration for Summer Research Internship 2018 from February to March 2018.
Name of Organization:
Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai
Name of Internship:
ICT Mumbai Summer Internship 2018
The candidates must be studying in Final Year (in last semester) of Bachelor’s Degree which is completing in April/May 2018.
Following disciplines (of Bachelor’s Degree) are allowed for Summer Research Internship:
- Chemical Engineering
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
The candidates who are NOT eligible in below cases:
- Studying in first or second year of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Studying in final year of Bachelor’s Degree at Non-ICT institute/college.
- Post Graduate candidates.
Duration of Internship:
The ICT Mumbai Summer Internship 2018 will take maximum Six Weeks in Summer Vacation.
The candidates will be paid Rs.4000/- per month so that they can manage their expenses during Internship.
ICT Mumbai will provide accommodation to selected candidates in Students’ Hostel if the rooms are available at that time.
Process of Selection:
The ICT Mumbai Selection Board will appoint the eligible candidates for Summer Internship 2018 on the basis of CGPA /% Marks from 1st to 5th Semester in Bachelor’s Degree.
Certificate of Internship:
On completion of Summer Research Internship 2018, the ICT Mumbai will give Certificate of Internship to successful candidates.
How to Apply Online for ICT Mumbai Summer Internship 2018:
- Log on to official website at www.ictmumbai.edu.in.
- Find and Select Summer Research Internship 2018.
- Read whole advertisement thoroughly before applying for Internship.
- Click on Apply Online link to proceed.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature as asked.
- Submit the Application Form online as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Application Registration ID/Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and more use.
Email after Online Application:
The candidates have to send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Summer Internship Application 2018”. The Email must contain following details:
- Candidate’s Resume with Class Rank and CGPA /Percentage.
- Mark Sheets /Grade Cards up to 5th Semester of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Recommendation Letter given by Head of Department.
Starting Date for Online Application: January /February 2018
Closing Date for Online Application: March 2018
Conduct of Summer Research Internship 2018: May and June 2018
Kindly visit ICT Mumbai Official Website at www.ictmumbai.edu.in to get more information about Summer Research Internship 2018 Advertisement issued by Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Duration of Internship, Stipend Details, Process of Selection, Important Dates and Procedure to Apply for ICT Mumbai Summer Internship 2018.