GIPEDI IIT Delhi Internship 2017:
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is all set to arrange Global Internship Program in Engineering Design and Innovation in 2017. IIT Delhi organizes GIPEDI Internship Program four times in a year, so the students and candidates can apply at anytime throughout the year. GIPEDI is a great chance for engineering students and qualified engineers to work on different research projects at their own institute.
GIPEDI IIT Delhi Internship 2017
GIPEDI IIT Delhi Internship 2017 is a research program open for students of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication/Telecommunication Engineering etc. Women engineering and meritorious engineering students who need support or have special needs for professional aspirations, are also eligible to apply for GIPEDI internship. Indian Institute of Technology Delhi will provide necessary facilities and support to candidates during internship. So that the candidates can pay full attention on research project and work efficiently.
IIT Delhi has recently issued an advertisement about GIPEDI Internship Program 2017 on its official website at gipedi.iitd.ac.in. Candidates who wish to learn some specific research techniques and improve their knowledge, are recommended to take part in GIPEDI IIT Delhi Internship 2017. IIT Delhi invites online application from young and enthusiastic students/candidates from India and abroad. Interested candidates need to follow application procedure and submit their application form online at gipedi.iitd.ac.in.
Name of Organization:
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Name of Internship:
Global Internship Program in Engineering Design and Innovation
GIPEDI IIT Delhi Internship 2017
Duration & Schedule of Internship:
GIPEDI Internship Batch 01
- Duration: 04 Months
- Schedule: from 15th January to 15th May
GIPEDI Internship Batch 02
- Duration: 02 Months
- Schedule: from 15th May to 15th July
GIPEDI Internship Batch 03
- Duration: 05 Months
- Schedule: from 15th July to 15th December
GIPEDI Internship Batch 04
- Duration: 01 Month
- Schedule: from 15th December to 15th January
Students must be in Pre-final or Final year of Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering or allied areas. OR
Students must be studying a Post Graduate course in relevant subject/discipline and has completed at least one year of studies.
Candidates must be a qualified engineering or professional i.e. MCA or Diploma in the area of Electrical Sciences i.e. Electronics /Electrical /Computer Science & Engineering /Instrumentation /IT and allied electrical sciences.
For more details on eligibility, kindly refer Official Notification.
Areas of Research:
IIT Delhi offers following areas of research project in GIPEDI Internship Program 2017:
- Integrated electronics and circuits
- Computer Technology
- Embedded Systems – RTOS, hardware / software co-design, UML programming, SDLC based concepts, advanced data structures, microcontroller based design, device driver development, smart camera systems
- Performance analysis of computer networks (theoretical)
- Network Security and Management: Programmable networks and cores, Router hardware/software implementation, embedded multiple proxy server design, Intrusion detection systems and network hardened systems, network management and network entity fabrication
- FPGA based design – digital design concepts, use of HDL (VHDL/ Verilog), structured ASIC design, planning/placement and routing
- Image Processing – Video Compression, Video Surveillance, Document Image Analysis
- Data analytics and Machine Learning
- Wired/wireless broadband networks: broadband RF networks, adhoc networks, MANETs, mobile Software Development, microwave networks
- Signal Processing
- Opto-electronics and optical communication: transmitters and receivers, integrated optics, plasmonics, photonic circuits, optical amplifiers, optical fiber based systems and non-linear / linear optical systems
(This is a area of choice particularly expected of PhoCOS and NPF category applicants)
- Control Systems
Students/Candidates will be able to receive Stipend as per rules.
Other Facilities & Support:
IIT Delhi will provide accommodation and food facilities if they are available at that time. But the candidates have to pay boarding and lodging charges to avail these facilities.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic records, Statement of Purpose and Statement of Projects.
Certificate of Internship:
On completion of GIPEDI program, all interns/candidates will be given two certificates i.e. Certificate of Internship and Certificate of Attendance.
How to Apply Online for GIPEDI IIT Delhi Internship Program 2017:
- Log on to official website at gipedi.iitd.ac.in.
- Find out GIPEDI Internship and read the guidelines.
- Select online application link to go to relevant page.
- Go through whole notification and frequently asked questions carefully.
- Click on Apply Online link (Fill Your Data Online) to proceed.
- Provide your personal, educational and experience details.
- Upload your documents, certificates copies as mentioned.
- Submit the application form online on completion.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your application form for record and further use.
Last Date for Online Application: Two Months before commencement of Internship Batch
Kindly visit Official Website at gipedi.iitd.ac.in to get more information about GIPEDI IIT Delhi Internship Program 2017 to be held by Indian Institute of Technology Delhi for Students and Qualified Engineers, Online Application Form, Duration & Schedule of Internship, Eligibility Criteria, Stipend Details, Process of Selection, Important Dates and Steps to apply online for GIPEDI Internship 2017.