Ekalavya IIT Bombay Summer Internship 2017 Download Notification at ekalavya.it.iitb.ac.in:
Computer Science Department, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay has published Ekalavya IIT Bombay Summer Internship 2017 notification on its official website. The Students who are completing their 3rd year of graduation in April or May of current year, are eligible to participate in Summer Internship Program. The Students who are completing 2nd year with extraordinary academic record or any other talent /achievement, will also be considered for this Internship.
The IIT Bombay has set up some software and hardware related research projects for this Internship. The selection of Students will be partly on the basis of their software skills and partly on their academic skills. The selection department also provides websites for Students, so that they can practice the problems. The Students can get complete idea of problems relating to academic and software skills by practicing them online.
Ekalavya IIT Bombay Summer Internship 2017
Ekalavya IIT Bombay Summer Internship 2017 advertisement is released by Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. The Students who wish to learn something new through research work, are advised to register for Summer Internship 2017. The IIT Bombay aims to develop practical knowledge and understanding of Students through such Internship Program. The interested Students have to apply online for Ekalavya IIT Bombay Summer Internship 2017.
Name of Organization:
Computer Science Department, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
Name of Internship:
Ekalavya IIT Bombay Summer Internship 2017
Duration of Internship:
The duration of Summer Internship will be maximum of Eight (08) Weeks.
Schedule of Internship:
The Ekalavya IIT Bombay Summer Internship 2017 will be held from 2nd week of May to 1st week of July 2017.
The Students must be completing 3rd year of graduation in relevant discipline in April/May 2017. However, the exceptionally brilliant Students with great academic merits are also eligible even if they are completing 2nd year of graduation in April/May 2017.
For further details on eligibility, please refer Official Notification.
The Students will not be given any amount as Stipend.
- Rs. 6000/- to be paid to the IIT Bombay academic office as Internship Fee.
- Hostel room rent of approximately Rs 1100/- per month or part thereof (total around Rs 2200/- for two months internship period).
- Additional money around Rs 20/- per day if you wish to rent a mattress + bucket (total Rs.1200/- approximately).
- Approximately Rs 130/- per day for food i.e. breakfast, lunch, dinner in the vacation mess (total Rs.2600/- approximately).
The expenses in addition to Rs.6000/- should be borne and paid by Students.
Process of Selection:
The Students will be selected on the basis of following:
First 50% Students Quota will be filled up based upon their software skills.
Remaining 50% Students Quota will be filled up based upon their academic skills.
Please refer Official Notification for more details.
Certificate of Internship:
The successful Students will be given Certificate of Internship at the end of Summer Internship Program.
How to Apply Online for Ekalavya IIT Bombay Summer Internship 2017:
- Log on to official website at ekalavya.it.iitb.ac.in.
- Find out Summer Internship 2017 and select the link to reach relevant page.
- Read the complete details displayed on Internship page and check circular and recommendation letter format.
- Select Online Application link (Register for Summer Internship 2017) to proceed.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal and educational details.
- Upload your Photograph and other documents, certificates as asked.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Registration ID/Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 1st week of February 2017
Kindly visit Official Website at ekalavya.it.iitb.ac.in to get more information regarding Ekalavya IIT Bombay Summer Internship 2017 to be conducted from May to July months, Online Application Form, Duration of Internship, Eligibility Criteria, Stipend Details, Process of Selection, Important Dates and Procedure to apply for Summer Internship Program 2017.