DAAD WISE 2018 – International Internship in Germany:
German Academic Exchange Service has announced International Internship in Germany 2018 for Indian Students. DAAD India organizes various internship and fellowship programmes time to time. DAAD WISE Internship 2018 is a research program for students of Bachelor’s Degree and Integrated Course in Science and Engineering. Interested students are advised to check complete eligibility criteria before applying for DAAD WISE International Internship 2018.
Students who get selected for DAAD WISE Internship 2018, will have to stay at internship place in Germany for two to three months. DAAD India will send brilliant India students to Germany to attend Research Internship Programme 2018. However, students must keep in mind that they have to obtain an Invitation Letter from a German Professor/Guide before they apply for DAAD WISE Internship 2018.
DAAD WISE International Internship in Germany
DAAD India has released an advertisement about Working Internships in Science and Engineering (WISE) 2018 International Internship in Germany. Students who wish to expand their knowledge and research skills, are required to apply online for DAAD WISE Internship Programme 2018 through official website at www.daaddelhi.org. This internship is open for Indian students only, therefore students must have permanent residency in India to be eligible for DAAD WISE Internship 2018. Online Application will be available at www.daaddelhi.org from September to November 2017.
Name of Organization:
German Academic Exchange Service, DAAD India, New Delhi
Name of Internship:
DAAD WISE 2018 International Internship in Germany
Working Internships in Science and Engineering (WISE) 2018
Place of Internship:
DAAD WISE Internship 2018 will be held at any place in Germany.
Duration & Schedule of Internship:
The duration of DAAD WISE Internship 2018 will be two to three months only.
Internship Programme will be conducted in between May and July months.
Students should be studying at one of the selected Indian higher education institutions in the fields of Engineering, Mathematics and Science in fifth or sixth semester of a Bachelor’s Degree or fifth, sixth, seventh or eighth semester of an Integrated or Dual Degree Programme.
Please check List of Selected Indian Higher Education Institutions before you apply online for DAAD WISE 2018.
Students who have been awarded a WISE scholarship previously cannot apply again.
Areas of Research:
Students are required to work on Research Projects of Engineering and Natural Sciences disciplines.
Stipend Details & Other Support:
Students will be provided following things during DAAD WISE Internship 2018:
- A monthly scholarship of 650 euros for undergraduate students (the monthly instalment will be calculated on a daily basis, i.e. 21.70 euros per day).
- A lump sum travel subsidy of 525 euros.
- Students’ payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance covered by DAAD.
Process of Selection:
Students will be selected on the basis of their academic achievements.
Certificate of Internship:
Kindly refer Official Notifications.
List of Documents to Upload:
- Online Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certificate of Enrolment filled in by home institution as proof of current enrolment
- No Objection Certificate filled in and stamped by home institution
- Invitation Letter of German Professor
- Approval Form by German Host filled in by German Professor
- Recent reference from Indian university teacher which provides information about the candidate’s qualifications (please get the form at DAAD application portal)
- University Degree Certificates indicating Final Grade(S)
How to Apply Online for DAAD WISE International Internship 2018:
Students must possess a valid Passport and Acceptance/Invitation Letter from a German Professor at the time of application.
- Log on to official website at www.daaddelhi.org.
- Select default language as English, in case the website appears in German language.
- Navigate to Scholarships & Funding tab and click on For India.
- Search for Working Internships in Science and Engineering (WISE) and click on Scholarship Overview link.
- Read the overview, application requirements, procedure, contact and consulting details carefully.
- Select Submitting an application tab to proceed.
- Fill up online application form with necessary personal, educational details.
- Upload required documents and certificates as per instructions.
- Submit the application form online on completion.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Download Application Summary as PDF file.
- Send one copy of Application Summary with a reference from an Indian University Teacher to application address by post.
Online Application Registration Starts: September 2017
Last Date for Submission of Application: 1st week of November 2017
Please open Official Website at www.daaddelhi.org and www.daad.de to get more information about DAAD WISE 2018 International Internship in Germany to be conducted by German Academic Exchange Service for Indian Students, Online Application Form, Duration & Schedule of Internship, Eligibility Criteria, Stipend Details, Process of Selection, Important Dates and Steps to apply online for DAAD WISE Internship 2018.