DAAD IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships 2018 Notification:
DAAD India is a German Academic Exchange Service that provides DAAD IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships to Indian students. However, this scholarships are limited to IIT students only, who are pursuing Master’s Degree courses. Students who fall under the eligibility criteria mentioned, only those are eligible to participate in DAAD IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships 2018.
Students who will get selected by DAAD India, will receive scholarships for seven months. In addition, the students will be called up for German course at the host university. Students who are brilliant in academic studies at IIT, should not miss this golden opportunity to get scholarship from DAAD India. However, students who have average performance in their current students, will not considered for the scholarships.
DAAD IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships 2018
DAAD India has recently published an advertisement about DAAD IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships 2018 on its official website at www.daad.de. Students who are pursuing Master’s Degree at Indian Institute of Technology, can apply for this scholarship. Interested students are advised to go through all eligibility criteria and appointment conditions before they apply online for DAAD IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships 2018. DAAD India will consider online application form to be submitted by students at Dean’s Office of relevant IIT.
Name of Organization:
DAAD India, German Academic Exchange Service
Name of Scholarship:
DAAD IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships 2018
Duration of Scholarship Funding:
The duration of Scholarship Funding will be 07 months i.e. from September 2018 to March 2019.
Scholarship Funding Details:
Following institutions /universities applications will be funded under DAAD IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships 2018:
- RWTH Aachen
- Technische Universität Braunschweig
- Technische Universität Darmstadt
- Technische Universität Dresden
- Leibniz Universität Hannover
- Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
- Technische Universität München (TUM)
Applications for the KIT Campus Alpin, Garmisch-Partenkirchen cannot be considered.
Students must be studying at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) in 2nd semester of 02 year Master’s Program or 4th semester of 03 year Master’s Program or 8th semester of an Integrated (Dual Degree) Program.
Scholarship and Other Facilities:
DAAD IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships 2018 include following facilities, support and events/courses:
- Scholarship payments of 750 Euros per month.
- Payments towards health, accident and liability insurance cover.
- 4 to 6 weeks German course at the host university.
- One-off research allowance of 266 Euros.
- Monthly rent subsidy where appropriate.
Process of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic merits (minimum 8.5 CGPA is expected), knowledge of English language and scores in GATE, JAM, CEED.
List of Documents to submit with application form:
- online application form
- Full curriculum vitae
- Letter confirming supervision by a university teacher in Germany (academic adviser)
- Two recent references from university teachers in a sealed envelope which provide information about the applicant’s qualifications
- Detailed description of the research proposal for the master’s thesis which has been agreed upon with and signed by both academic advisers – from the IIT and the German host university
- University degree certificates indicating final grade(s) (CGPA /CPI /SGPA)
- Copies of GATE / JAM / CEED results.
How to Apply Online for DAAD IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships 2018:
Students are strongly recommended to meet their Indian Academic Advisor and discuss about their interest and eligibility for this scholarship.
- Log on to official website at www.daad.de.
- Select your preferred language as English to view website properly.
- Select Information for Foreigners and click on Finding Scholarships.
- Navigate to DAAD IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships and select the link to go to relevant page.
- Read overview and eligibility details carefully to know about scholarships.
- Select online application link to proceed.
- Fill up the online application form with required details.
- Attach necessary documents with application form.
- Submit the application form with enclosures online on completion.
- Save your Application Registration Number/ID for future reference.
- Keep a copy of your application form for record and more use.
Last Date for Submission of Application: March/April 2018 (tentative)
Declaration of Selected Students List: May 2018
Kindly visit Official Website at www.daad.de to know more about DAAD IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships 2018 to be given talented IIT students of India by DAAD, German Academic Exchange Service, Online Application Form, Scholarship Funding Duration, Eligibility Criteria, Scholarship Events & Benefits, Process of Selection, Important Dates and Procedure to apply online for DAAD IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships 2018.