Clinical and Public Health Research Fellowship 2018: Wellcome Trust/DBT India Alliance has released a notification for Clinical and Public Health Research Fellowship 2018. There are three fellowship programs under this fellowship, I)Early Career Fellowship, II)Intermediate Fellowship and III)Senior Fellowship. Students who have required eligibility and work experience in relevant field, only those are eligible to apply for Clinical and Public Health Research Fellowship 2018.
Early Career Fellowship is for candidates who are studying in final year of MD /MS /MPH program, while Intermediate and Senior Fellowships are only for experienced candidates. India Alliance Selection Board will appoint eligible candidates for Research Fellowship by evaluating their level of qualification and experience achieved by them. Candidates are advised to apply earlier as the competition is very high and only limited number of slots are available for Research Fellowship.
Clinical and Public Health Research Fellowship 2018 notification
Wellcome Trust/DBT India Alliance is a charitable trust for health funded by Wellcome Trust (UK) and Department of Biotechnology (Government of India). Every year, India Alliance organizes Clinical and Public Health Research Fellowship for fresh and experienced candidates. It is a great chance for medical degree holders to work with India Alliance on a new research project. Interested candidates should apply online for Clinical and Public Health Research Fellowship 2018 via official web portal at www.wellcomedbt.org.
Name of Organization:
Wellcome Trust/DBT India Alliance
Name of Fellowship:
Clinical and Public Health Research Fellowship 2018
Categories of Fellowships:
CPH Fellowships have been divided into four categories as follows:
- Early Career Fellowship
- Intermediate Fellowship
- Senior Fellowship
- Research Training Fellowship for Clinicians
India Alliance declares a combined notification for Early Career, Intermediate and Senior Fellowships, while a separate notice is released for Fellowship for Clinicians.
Duration of Fellowship:
The duration of Clinical and Public Health Research Fellowship 2018 will be five years.
Schedule of Fellowship:
Please refer Official Notification.
Category wise Eligibility details for CPH Research Fellowship 2018 are given below:
Early Career Fellowship
Candidates must be in final year of MD /MS /MPH /Ph.D. program.
Candidates must possess medical degree of MD /MS /MPH and 04 to 07 years’ post qualification research experience in clinical or public health.
Candidates must have medical degree of MD /MS /MPH and 07 to 15 years’ post qualification research experience in clinical or public health.
Note: Ph.D. qualification is not mandatory for a medical degree holder.
Financial Support and Facilities:
Selected candidates will be provided following support and facilities during research fellowship:
Process of Selection:
India Alliance will select deserving candidates for Research Fellowship on the basis of following details:
- Level of qualification i.e. MBBS/MS, MD, MPH or equivalent.
- Overall Academic background
- Research Experience achieved
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for Clinical and Public Health Research Fellowship 2018:
- Log on to official website at www.wellcomedbt.org.
- Find out Research Fellowships tab and click on Clinical and Public Health Research Fellowship 2018.
- Select the category of Fellowship i.e. Early Career, Intermediate or Senior Fellowship as per your eligibility.
- Read all guidelines, information and instructions carefully.
- Click on Application Process tab and select the link of online application IASys.
- Register yourself and fill up online application form for CPH Research Fellowship 2018.
- Provide your personal, educational and experience details as asked.
- Upload your Photograph and scanned files of documents/certificates.
- Submit the application form online on completion.
- Save your login details i.e. Email ID and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your application form for record and further use.
Commencement of Online Application: 1st January 2018
Last Date for Submission of Preliminary Application: February or March 2018
Last Date to Submit Final Application: April 2018
Kindly visit Official Website at www.wellcomedbt.org to know more about Clinical and Public Health Research Fellowship 2018 to be conducted by Wellcome Trust/DBT India Alliance organization, Online Application Form, Duration of Fellowship, Eligibility Criteria, Financial Support details, Process of Selection, Important Dates and Steps to apply online for CPH Research Fellowship 2018.