Charpak Research Internship Program 2018 Notification, Apply for Charpak Internship at www.inde.campusfrance.org:
Campus France has issued a notice of Charpak Research Internship 2018 for an Internship Program in France. It is a great opportunity for Indian Students to experience research work at Campus France in summer vacation. In order to participate in Charpak Internship, the Students must be studying a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree course. However, Students have to meet all eligibility criteria to appear in Charpak Research Internship 2018.
Interested Students will have to approach a french laboratory as per their research interest before applying for scholarship to Campus France. Campus France will also provide scholarship to eligible students only after they get selected for Internship Programme. The Internship will be organized during academic break in between May and July months. Selected Students will be given complete guidance and training at french laboratory during Charpak Research Internship 2018.
Charpak Research Internship Program 2018
Campus France is created by merger of Agence EduFrance and two other key vehicles for university and scientific mobility, CROUS and EGIDE. Charpak Internship 2018 is a research program only for Indian Students. Campus France invites applications from under graduate and graduate students for Charpak Research Internship Program 2018. The Campus France will conduct Charpak Internship 2018 to encourage Indian Students towards various areas of research. Students will have to apply by sending all documents with prescribed application form by Email to Campus France’s Email Address.
Name of Organization:
Name of Internship:
Charpak Research Internship Program 2018
Duration of Internship:
The duration of Charpak Research Internship 2018 will be minimum two months and not more than three months.
Schedule of Internship:
Charpak Research Internship Program is going to be held from May to July 2018. The exact dates & schedule will be declared later by Campus France.
Age of the Students must not exceed 30 years at the time of application.
Students are required to meet following criteria to be eligible for Charpak Internship Program:
- Must be an Indian National Resident at the time of application.
- Must be studying Bachelor’s or Master’s Program at an Indian Institution of higher learning.
- Must have obtained admission/acceptance letter from a French laboratory where the Research Internship is to be arranged.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
During Charpak Internship 2018, Students will be paid 310 euros for whole period i.e. maximum 03 months.
Some institutions provide Stipend/allowance of 550 euros to Students under Internship at France for more than 08 weeks. Still, Students are advised to confirm about Internship Stipend to respective institution.
Other Benefits & Facilities:
In addition to Stipend/allowance, the Students are eligible to get following benefits and facilities:
- Medical Insurance Coverage of approx 300 euros.
- Student visa fee waiver.
- Assistance to find affordable accommodation for Student (for Internship period).
Process of Selection:
Students will be selected based on their academic excellence as well as quality of their ‘Statement of Purpose’.
Certificate of Internship:
Kindly refer Official Notification.
Statement of Purpose:
Students are required to write their purpose to participate in Charpak Internship with following details:
Your statement of purpose should explain why you have chosen the French institution to which you have applied or been admitted, as well as how would the internship program add value in your further studies or in launching your career. Explain why you would be a worthy candidate for the scholarship. Your response to each question for your statement of purpose should not exceed 250 words.
Important – Please ensure that your statement of purpose is the reflection of your own thoughts.
List of Documents to Submit with Application Form:
- Application form duly filled, signed, printed and scanned.
- Scanned copy of the first page of your passport (with photo and expiry date). If you will be getting your passport after the deadline, please attach passport application proof.
- Your (CV) Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages).
- Scanned copy of your admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution/laboratory. If you have not received it before the deadline, attach an email correspondence to show that you are in the process of getting the acceptance letter from them. Please note that you have to approach a laboratory on your own, as per your research interest before applying for the scholarship.
- Attested (by a gazette officer or the Head of the institute where you studied/are studying) scanned copies of mark sheets of Higher Secondary School (XII), Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees (including those of completed semesters of the ongoing degree).
- French language certificate if any (from Alliance Française in India or any recognized university or 10th marks card if French was your second language).
- NOC from your Indian institution – it should mention that you are a student there, and are selected for the internship and that your Indian institution has no objection to your internship. The name of French institution needs to be mentioned.
How to Apply Online for Charpak Research Internship Program 2018:
- Log on to official website at www.inde.campusfrance.org.
- Find out and select Charpak – Research Internship Program.
- Read all the information and guidelines of Internship carefully.
- Download the prescribed application form as document file.
- Open the application form in Microsoft Word (MS Word).
- Fill up your personal and academic details in application form.
- Do not modify/change any setting or format of application form.
- Attach scanned copies necessary documents and certificates with application form.
- Send the application form with attachments by email to following Email ID.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Submission of Application: First week of March 2018
List of Selected Students will be Declared: First week of April 2018
Please go to Official Website at www.inde.campusfrance.org to get more information about Charpak Research Internship Program 2018 to be arranged in May, June and July months by Campus France, Online Application Form, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Duration of Internship, Stipend & Other Benefits Details, Process of Selection, Important Dates and Steps to apply online for Charpak Research Internship 2018.