Centre for Stem Cell Research Internship 2018 CSCR Short term Projects for Students:
Centre for Stem Cell Research, Vellore is all set to organize CSCR Internship Program 2018. Students who are presently studying a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in relevant subject, are eligible for CSCR Internship 2018. Students who are pursuing their degree in engineering, science or medicine, can take part in CSCR Internship 2018.
CSCR Internship is a short term project for students conducted two times in a year by CSCR institute. Students are required to choose internship segment of their choice at the time of application. CSCR Internship will be held at Vellore/Bangalore and selected students will have to stay there for whole period of research work. Centre for Stem Cell Research will provide complete guidance, facilities and training to the students, so that they can work efficiently on a research project.
Centre for Stem Cell Research (CSCR) Internship 2018
CSCR Internship 2018 notification has been published recently on the official website at www.cscr.in. Centre for Stem Cell Research is calling up application form from young and talented students for filling up vacant positions in CSCR Internship Program 2018. Students will have to submit their application via email to Centre for Stem Cell Research, Vellore within prescribed time limit.
Name of Organization:
Centre for Stem Cell Research, Vellore
Name of Internship:
CSCR Internship Program 2018
CSCR Short term Project for Students 2018
Duration of Internship:
The duration of CSCR Internship Program 2018 will be minimum 04 months and maximum 06 months.
Schedule of Internship:
CSCR Internship Program is conducted two times in a year as follows:
- January to June 2018
- July to December 2018
- Students must be studying M.Sc degree in Life Sciences or Biotechnology or Nano Technology or Materials Science or Bioengineering at a recognized university.
- Students who are studying B.Tech, M.Tech or MBBS, are also encourages to apply for CSCR Internship 2018.
- Students who are about to complete their degree in April/May 2018, are NOT eligible for this internship.
Areas of Research:
CSCR Internship contains research projects relating to Life Sciences, Molecular and Cell Biology, Materials Science etc.
Students will be paid Stipend as per CSCR norms.
Other Facilities & Support:
To know about accommodation, food, travel fare, health insurance related facilities and support, kindly refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
Students will be selected for CSCR Internship 2018 on the basis of their academic background, merits and research knowledge/skills.
How to Apply for Centre for Stem Cell Research (CSCR) Internship 2018:
- Log on to official website at www.cscr.in.
- Select Research Opportunities to go to relevant page.
- Read whole notification of CSCR Internship 2018.
- Prepare your application form in prescribed format.
- Scan your application form, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and other documents to computer.
- Send all the attachments with application form by email to email@example.com.
Last Date for Submission/Receipt of Application Form
January – June 2018 Internship: 31st August 2017
July – December 2018 Internship: 31st March 2018
Kindly visit Official Website at www.cscr.in to know more about Centre for Stem Cell Research Internship Program 2018 to be arranged from January to June and July to December 2018, Application Form & Submission Procedure, Duration & Schedule of Internship, Eligibility Criteria, Stipend Details, Process of Selection, Important Dates and Steps to apply via email for CSCR Internship 2018.