Bioenergy Awards for Cutting Edge Research 2018 Fellowship and Internship:
Department of Biotechnology has released a notification about Bioenergy Awards for Cutting Edge Research 2018 www.dbtindia.nic.in. It is an open invitation to Ph.D students as well as qualified candidates of India to apply for B-ACER Internship and Fellowship 2018. Students who wish to gain experience of research work at United States, are advised not to miss this opportunity and apply online for B-ACER Internship 2018.
Bioenergy Awards for Cutting Edge Research B-ACER
B-ACER Research Fellowship and Internship will be conducted in different areas of research relating to Biology, Biotechnology and Bioenergy. Candidates who are applying for this research program, are required to choose one research project according to their interest and abilities. During the internship period, students will develop research skills and research fellows will learn to handle a research project independently.
B-ACER 2018 is a research internship and fellowship program to be organized by Department of Biotechnology, Government of India and Indo-US Science and Technology Forum. This research program is for Indian candidates only. Online applications are invited from Ph.D pursuing students and Ph.D qualified candidates for Bioenergy Awards for Cutting Edge Research 2018. Interested and eligible students/candidates can apply online for B-ACER 2018 via official web portal at www.iusstf.org.
Bioenergy Awards for Cutting Edge Research 2018 B-ACER
Name of Organization:
Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India
Indo-US Science and Technology Forum
Name of Fellowship/Internship:
Bioenergy Awards for Cutting Edge Research 2018
Place of Fellowship/Internship:
B-ACER 2018 Fellowship and Internship will be held at Scientific or Technological Institution/Laboratory at any place of United States.
Duration & Schedule of Fellowship/Internship:
The duration of B-ACER Fellowship 2018 will be minimum 03 months and maximum 12 months, while B-ACER Students Internship 2018 will be held for 03 to 06 months duration only. For more details, please refer Official Notification.
Age of student/candidate, as on 31st December 2017, must be in between the criteria mentioned below:
- For Fellowship: Not more than 45 years
- For Internship: Not more than 32 years
Candidate must be an Indian citizen. Further eligibility details are given below:
- Candidates must possess Ph.D degree in Life Science, Biotechnology, Engineering or Technology.
- Candidates must hold a regular permanent Position in public funded R & D lab/ S & T Institution /recognized universities/ colleges in India.
- B-ACER 2018 is available only to candidates who are working in the field of Biofuels.
- Candidates have to provide proof of independent research work in internationally recognized academic journals.
Students must be pursuing Ph.D programme on a full-time basis in the field of Biofuel related area in public-funded R&D lab /S&T institution (non-private) /recognized academic institute /university /college in India.
Areas of Research:
- Systems & Synthetic Biology (to produce biofuels)
- Feed stock improvement (microalgae, macro algae, cellulosic biomass, tree born oil)
- Production Technology (cost-effective technology for bio-ethanol, algal biofuel, bio-butanol, bio-hydrogen, fuel cells, bio-refinery)
Stipend Details/Fellowship Allowance and Other Support:
Students and Candidates will receive following support & facilities during B-ACER Fellowship/Internship 2018:
- Monthly Stipend
- Contingency Allowance
Process of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic records, personal skills and research proposal, reference letters etc.
In selection of candidates for fellowship, their research publications and experience & achievements will also be considered.
Certificate of Internship:
Kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for Bioenergy Awards for Cutting Edge Research 2018:
- Log on to official website at www.iusstf.org.
- Find out Program Portfolio and select Visitation Programs.
- Search for Bioenergy Awards for Cutting Edge Research 2018 and click on it to go to relevant page.
- Download Brochure & Application Guidelines and read them carefully.
- Select Online Application link to open relevant portal.
- Fill up online application form with necessary personal, educational details.
- Upload your documents and certificates copies as mentioned.
- Submit the application form online on completion.
- Save your Application Registration Number/ID for future reference.
- Take printout of your application form for record and further use.
In case you face any technical problem in applying online, you can download prescribed application form, fill it up and send it in PDF format with required documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commencement of Online Application: September 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: October 2017
Kindly refer Official Website at www.iusstf.org and www.dbtindia.nic.in to get more information about Bioenergy Awards for Cutting Edge Research 2018 Fellowship and Internship Program to be held by Department of Biotechnology and Indo-US Science and Technology Forum, Online Application Form, Duration & Schedule of Fellowship/Internship, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Stipend & Allowance details, Process of Selection, Important Dates and Steps to apply online for B-ACER 2018 Internship and Fellowship.