BHAVAN Fellowship 2018 Building Energy Efficiency Internship and Fellowship Program:
Department of Science and Technology and Indo-US Science and Technology Forum are all set to organize BHAVAN Fellowship 2018. Building Energy Efficiency Higher & Advanced Network Fellowship is open to candidates holding Ph.D, M.Tech or M.Arch degree. There is also an Internship Program under BHAVAN Fellowship 2018 for M.Tech and M.Arch students. candidates who meet all required eligibility criteria, only those should apply for this fellowship/internship program.
BHAVAN Fellowship/Internship 2018 is a good opportunity to those students who wish to learn to work on a real world project. The purpose of organizing this BHAVAN fellowship program is to encourage Indian students to make a career path in research field. Candidates are recommended to take part in BHAVAN Fellowship Program 2018, so that they can get world class research facilities, laboratories of United States. Moreover, this fellowship will provide a chance to interact with US researchers and scientists.
BHAVAN Fellowship 2018 notification has been issued by Department of Science and Technology on its official website at www.iusstf.org. Indo-US Science and Technology Forum is inviting online application from young, educated and enthusiastic candidates for filling up available slots in BHAVAN Fellowship 2018. Interested students and candidates can apply online for Building Energy Efficiency Higher & Advanced Network Fellowship 2018 within prescribed time limit.
BHAVAN Fellowship 2018 Building Energy Efficiency Fellowship/Internship
Name of Organization:
Department of Science and Technology, Government of India
Indo-US Science and Technology Forum
Name of Fellowship/Internship:
BHAVAN Fellowship 2018
Building Energy Efficiency Higher & Advanced Network Fellowship 2018
Duration & Schedule of Fellowship/Internship:
The duration of BHAVAN Fellowship 2018 will be 03 to 12 months, while duration of internship for students will be minimum 03 months and not exceeding 12 months.
As on 31st December 2017, candidates’ age must be in between the criteria mentioned below:
- For Fellowship: Not more than 40 years
- For Internship: Not more than 32 years
Candidates/Students must possess Indian Citizenship to apply for BHAVAN Fellowship 2018. Further eligibility details are given below:
Candidates must meet following eligibility/qualifications:
- Have obtained Ph.D /M.Tech /M.Arch degree in Science, Engineering, Technology or Architecture in the specific area of Building Energy Efficiency.
- Relaxation in qualifications will be allowed for candidates with proven and considerable research background and experience who are part of a recognized institution of higher education and learning in India.
- must be pursuing independent research on extra-mural /industry-supported research projects and should have published in high-impact academic journals.
- Candidates should be under employment in a public funded R&D Lab/ S&T Institution (non-private)/ recognized Universities/Colleges in India.
- Students should be pursuing Ph.D or M.Tech/M.Arch in the field of Building Energy Efficiency or in engineering/ science/ technology/ architecture with a major area of research related to Building Energy Efficiency at a recognized institution of higher education and learning in India.
- Students must be completing their M.Tech or M.Arch degree on or after April 2019.
Place of Fellowship/Internship:
Candidates/Students will have stay and work at any place in United States during whole period of BHAVAN Fellowship/Internship 2018.
Areas of Research:
BHAVAN Fellowship 2018 includes research projects relating to Building Energy Efficiency and related fields.
Stipend/Fellowship Allowance & Other Facilities:
Selected candidates/students are eligible to receive following support and facilities:
- Monthly Stipend
- Return Air fare
- Contingency Allowance
- Health Insurance
Process of Selection:
Selection of Students for Internship and Candidates for Fellowship will be done on the basis of their academic track record, research skills etc. Candidates’ research achievements/publications will be considered for fellowship only.
How to Apply Online for BHAVAN Fellowship 2018:
- Log on to official website at www.iusstf.org.
- Go to Program Portfolio and select the tab Visitation Programs.
- Then click on the box Building Energy Efficiency to open relevant page.
- Download Brochure and Application Guidelines as PDF files.
- Read whole notification/brochure carefully and select online application link.
- Fill up online application form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your documents copies as asked.
- Submit the application form online on completion.
- Save and Remember your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Candidates who face any problem in submitting online application, are advised to download prescribed application form, fill it up and send it with required documents by email to email@example.com.
Commencement of Online Application: September/October 2017
Closure of Online Application: November/December 2017
Please go to Official Website at www.dst.gov.in and www.iusstf.org to get more information on BHAVAN Fellowship 2018 for Building Energy Efficiency Higher & Advanced Network Fellowship and Internship Program to be held by Department of Science and Technology and Indo-US Science and Technology Forum, Online Application Form, Duration & Schedule of Fellowship/Internship, Age & Eligibility Criteria, Stipend/Allowance details, Process of Selection, Important Dates and Procedure to apply online for BHAVAN Fellowship and Internship 2018.