BASE Fellowship 2018 – Bhaskara Advanced Solar Energy Fellowship Program.
Indo-US Science and Technology Forum has recently declared an advertisement of Bhaskara Advanced Solar Energy Fellowship 2018. The Department of Science and Technology, Government of India is going to conduct BASE Fellowship 2018 for Ph.D. qualified candidates and Internship for Ph.D. pursuing students. The candidates who wish take part in BASE Fellowship Program, must satisfy the required eligibility criteria.
The candidates who are studying or have studied in Solar Energy discipline, only those are eligible to apply for BASE Fellowship 2018. The purpose of organizing such fellowship is to create future leaders in Solar Energy in India as well as United States. The candidates must be talented enough to get selected for Bhaskara Advanced Solar Energy Fellowship 2018 at an institution of US. During the fellowship program, the candidates will be given world class research facilities.
BASE Fellowship 2018 Bhaskara Advanced Solar Energy Fellowship Program
Department of Science and Technology has released BASE Fellowship 2018 notification for Indian Researchers. The candidates who have worked (or are working) with an international academic journal, only those will be considered in application shortlisting process and may be called up for fellowship. The interested candidates can apply online for BASE Fellowship 2018 via official website portal at www.iusstf.org.
Name of Organization:
Indo-US Science and Technology Forum
Department of Science and Technology, Government of India
Name of Fellowship:
BASE Fellowship 2018
Bhaskara Advanced Solar Energy Fellowship Program 2018
Age of the candidate must be in between the criteria given below_
For Student Internship
Not more than 32 Years as on 31st December 2017.
Not more than 40 Years as on 31st December 2017.
The candidate must be an Indian Citizen and possess following qualification(s):
For Student Internship
- Pursuing a Ph.D. as full time scholars in the field of Solar Energy, in a public-funded R&D Laboratory/S&T institution (non-private) /recognized academic institute (University/College) in India.
- Completed Ph.D. in Science, Engineering or Technology.
- has given independent research work in internationally recognized academic journals.
- Should be working in the field of Solar Energy.
- Must have a permanent position in a public-funded R&D Laboratory /S&T institution (non-private) /recognized academic institute (University/College) in India.
Duration of Fellowship:
- Internship: At least 03 months and not exceeding 06 months
- Fellowship: At least 03 months and not exceeding 12 months
Schedule of Fellowship:
Kindly refer Official Notification.
During the Fellowship Program, the candidates will be paid Monthly Stipend as per rules.
The candidates are eligible to get Contingency Allowance and Return Airfare.
Process of Selection:
Selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of their academic records and research work.
Number of Fellows:
For Students Internship: 07 candidates
For Fellowship: 07 candidates
Award of Fellowship:
On successful completion of BASE Fellowship Program, the candidates will be honoured with Awards for their research work.
How to Apply Online for BASE Fellowship 2018:
- Log on to official website at www.iusstf.org.
- Find out BASE Fellowship 2018 and select it to go to respective page.
- Go through whole notification and download Brochure and Application Guidelines as PDF
- Read the Brochure and Guidelines carefully before applying online.
- Get back to notification page and click on Online Application link.
- Fill up Online Application Form with your personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your Photograph, Signature and other documents as asked.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all particulars.
- Save your Application Registration Number as reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Commencement of Online Application: January/February 2018
Last Date for Online Application Submission: Mid of March 2018
Please visit Official Website at www.iusstf.org to get more information about BASE Fellowship 2018 notification issued by Indo-US Science and Technology Forum, Online Application Form, Duration of Fellowship, Eligibility Criteria, Stipend Details, Process of Selection, Important Dates and Steps to apply for Bhaskara Advanced Solar Energy Fellowship 2018.